Thursday, July 13, 2006

This is why we do it

Today I got an email from a guy. He had tracked me down all the way from a positive Grizzly Bear review I wrote five months ago to a blog post where he deduced my address. We had a amusing conversation on whether we knew each other or not. I severely doubt we do, but it was good to talk to another guy from my spot in the 'burbs who is articulate and bored.

It's random things like this that make me love the internet.


Other things:

If you haven't yet, take the time to glance over the blogs in the link list. They're good.

Emperor X-- Addison Aceh

And hey! Its my birthday tomorrow!

Andrew Bird
-- The Happy Birthday Song (live @ Doug Fir lounge)

High speed (flac) Low speed (mp3)


Baby&Hide-- Sigh (Epistemological Naturalism Mix)

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't be seeing no grizzly bear review in your archives

-from not the guy who tracked you down

 
At July 13, 2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Matt V said...

This was before the blog was around and on Horn of Plenty. It was short and a little overdone. If you find it, good for you.

I don't know why you'd try though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home